Search This Blog

Monday, July 31, 2017

BLUSH

Isn't it a beauty? 

My LV Neverfull Damier Azur
This new-entry in my collection of bags is the Neverfull MM Damier Azur by Louis Vuitton, and I'm thrilled, since I'm a bit of a bagaholic, like many women, and also since it is  a present from my partner. As suggested by its name, the Neverfull is a large bag and suitable to be used either as hand luggage on flights, or as a work & gym bag for daily usage. It comes with an interior pocket for documents & a lovely matching pouch which can be used also as a clutch for an evening out.
Everything about this bag suggests the delights of holidaying: the type of canvas, the Damier Azur is so summery that reminds me of a Mediterranean offshore cruise, or a stroll under the palms of the Croisette at Cannes; its stunning pink ballerina interior is most inspiring, with its flushed delicate charm, reminiscent of rose petals shattered on the turf of a spring garden, or, more obviously, the delicate hovering of the costume layers of a ballet dancer. And what to say of the lovely addition of a monogram charm hanging from the handle, tinkling like the masts of boats in a harbour when they are gently shaken by the breeze?
Organizer by Original Club in blush shade
However, after the first moments of excitement about the new arrival, I realised that the lovely interior lining is very prone to get stained, so I decided to buy a bag organiser by Original Club, which besides being washable, is also useful to avoid messiness inside the bag. I found the item I was looking for online, where I discovered that there are special felt model for all types of LV bags. I chose one with a perfectly matching shade with the pink interior, complemented by six pockets for small objects & my I-phone + 1 large pocket for I-pad + two round holders for my Evian brumisateur and a travel mug + a central area fo my agenda, wallet, pouches, a book, so the items in my handbag don't slide anymore and are easy to find. Definitely, a wise purchase for all women who are in distress with their untidy bags!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your experiences and photos with Original Club organizers with this nice blog.
    Burak YILMAZ
    Original Club

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Burak, for your praise of my blog and active collaboration. I appreciate both of them very much!
    Loulou

    ReplyDelete