Can you feel that? It's the hint of a cool breeze and crisp air which means colder weather, here we come! It's time to welcome Fall in all its glory with open arms, and guess what? We don't even have to leave our house to do so, which is perfect in these times of ongoing public health restrictions to our outdoor recreations implying social proximity, due to COVID-19 pandemia.
With a few decorating ideas, we can create the cozy indoors of our dreams and make our home look and feel as snug and homey as possible. Sure, there's a lot to do outside the four walls of our house (pumpkin farm visits and leaf peeping), but these indoor Fall decoration ideas will bring all that magic straight to our living room. Simple additions like festive wreaths, dining room décor, plaid pillows and blankets make a huge difference.
Of course, we don't have to stay in the living room. A warm decorative runner or forest-inspired wallpaper in the kitchen works too; we'll also be blown away by the amount of creative fall centrepiece options available, even if we're on a budget.
So, Today I'm sharing 5 tips for easy Fall decorating, to bring the best of the season to your home, with minimal effort:
1) Let's surprise guests with even more tartan or herringbone patterned blankets in warm shades of colours, on either sofas or stools, as a charming addition to a guest bedroom.
2) Let's throw pillows in new colour combinations on our sofas for a comfy-cozy look which will welcome us, when back home for a relaxing evening.
3) Let's play with patterns and colours for our table and kitchen décor: white and blue china with wildlife-themed decorations, matched to white Fall-themed accessories will be certainly a refined option for your meals with family and friends. While simple Fall décor in neutral colours combined with the warm and dim glow of copper accessories will bring Fall into the kitchen in a simple and subtle way.
4) And of course, let's place pumpkins in unexpected places, using muted versions of traditional autumn colours, to create a soft and subtle twist on the season.
4) After we've finished up inside, let's not forget to perfect our front patio, porch or balcony with some outdoor Fall ideas.
Now it's up to us to unleash our creativity!
So, if Fall is definitely one of your favourite seasons, we will be surrounded by the perfect décor to enjoy the cozy vibes, the sweater weather, changing leaves, baking pumpkin or corn bread, and of course, burning our favourite Fall candle. Oh and pumpking spice lattes, love those too!