Search This Blog

Saturday, October 28, 2017

HOME DECORATIONS FOR HALLOWEEN.
It's Halloween time! 
I must admit that I'm not such a fan of the spooky side of this celebration, but certainly, in this period of the year, I like to create Halloween-inspired decorations for my home, and by decorations I mean mainly pumpkins, since I find that their warm orange shade is such a comfort to the soul, that I can't resist the temptation.
Even thought I cannot make pumpkins' displays on a grand scale, like those seen on the porches and in the gardens of houses in US and Canada, since I live in a flat, I nevertheless try to collocate my jack-o'-lanterns in some strategically visual corners of either the kitchen or the balcony. I also try some new ideas for table-setting for dinner on that evening, with either smaller "photophore" versions or pumpkin-shaped candles and a menu inspired to the theme.
Recently, I found also a most inspiring trend for glamorous indoor/outdoor displays, that is monogramming or drilling elegant decorations on pumpkins, instead of the more traditionally "frightening-style" ones. So cool!
So since the countdown to Halloween has started, have a look at the pictures I collected for you, and find your own inspiration for a memorable party!

No comments:

Post a Comment