Search This Blog

Thursday, October 12, 2017

MY CHANEL GRAND SHOPPING TOTE.

Today I am going to talk you about my Chanel Grand Shopping Tote, or better known as the GST.
This bag, which is a favourite among celebrities in either the fashion world or among Hollywood stars, is very representative of the Chanel brand and considered one of the evergreen classic bags in fashion, since it reflects Chanel's timeless style perfectly.
As you can see, it is an elegant and versatile tote, ideal for everyday use, especially when you need to choose a look that should be adequate from morning to evening.
This stylish shopping bag is crafted of diamond-quilted caviar leather and features leather-threaded polished golden/silver chain link shoulder straps with leather shoulder pads. 
Its distinctive exterior details are a prominent quilted Chanel CC logo on the front and a flat pocket on the rear.
I chose my Chanel GST in classic black leather with golden hardware, but also the beige model is very popular and chic, especially in spring/summer.
Since I have a soft spot for stylish accessories and I like adding a personal touch to my bags, I decided to hang a bag charm to one of the chain link strap rings, so I chose a very cute black and white Karlito, made of fine raccoon fur and inspired by the iconic image of the Chanel's stylist, which 
I bought online from Hauteacorn via Etsy .
The bag is open at the top and has a partitioned black fabric interior. There is a central zippered section, which I find very useful to store my I-Phone, as well as patch pockets, where I keep the keys and some other decorative and useful items such as a Chanel N.5 Eau de Toilette spray and a Chanel lipstick. There is also a further interior small zippered pocket for documents, while the two largest open compartments can easily store an I-Pad Mini, a small make-up pouch, and my Golden Agenda MM size.
This GST is a medium size and it measures: 13" length x 9.25" height x 5" depth x 9" strap drop.
So, either if you are a fashion blogger and need to have everything spot-on and impeccably branded, or a glamorous business woman, you will find this bag very practical to carry all you need for a long day out of the house for both work and your free time...

1 comment: