Search This Blog

Friday, December 15, 2017

BIRTHDAY GIRL.

A brief post to celebrate my birthday, today.
I woke up this morning and a festive atmosphere full of expectations was around me. Birthday parcels were lying on my dressing table, so I opened them and such wonderful things appeared, and my mobile was full of nice birthday wishes... That's the most wonderful thing of all: the feeling of being loved and remembered by dearest ones.
What I do on my birthday changes a little from year to year. I generally celebrate it with a small party at home with family and friends, after a dinner at one of my favourite restaurants: this year I chose Areadocks, a lovely place with a cool décor and music as well as amazingly delicious food. What remains constant is the fact that we always celebrate my b-day together, and this year is no exception of course.
With my birthday in December, family and friends don't find too hard to choose presents for me, since my wishing list is always so well provided...
Needless to say, my favourite presents have been from people who know my tastes better: a Chanel pearl necklace and cuff bracelets from mom, which are so classy and chic and will get worn like crazy throughout the year. Certainly, I'm going to wear them tonight, with a wonderful black sheath lace dress, a Chanel 2.55 black bag, and black suede over-the knee boots.
Then, a most coveted iPad Mini4 Silver by my wonderfully sweet and supportive partner who knows my passion for blogging is a priority. So that from now on I will be able to blog on the go...
Words can't describe what joy I felt receiving these presents.
I want to take this opportunity to thank family and friends for their sweet wishes and gifts, which throughout the years have never failed to make this day even more special for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment