Search This Blog

Thursday, January 11, 2018

PLANNING WITH MY NEW LV MONOGRAM CANVAS AGENDA MM.
The starting of the new year together with the resumption of our daily routine is certainly a pretext for all of us to focus on new yearly goals and projects, so what is most encouraging than walking into the office with renewed energy, a super chic, polished and comfortable getup, and a new agenda in the bag to kick off 2018 in style?
Luckily, one of my most coveted Christmas presents was a Louis Vuitton Monogram canvas agenda MM size, and I have been in love since the very moment when I discovered it under the Christmas tree, as well as anxious to have the opportunity of using it on a daily basis. 
Certainly, my intention for the years to come is seriously never to leave without it!
I am really just in love with the Louis Vuitton brand and the quality of their products, especially the classic Monogram print, and also their history and designs. They're definitely something that will last for years, being not very prone to having signs of wear as time goes on.
And what to say of the details of this wonderful agenda cover: it's lightweight, easy to carry in every bag. The inside is made of anti-scratching cross grain brown leather lining and offers a press stud closure with an impression of the brand name, six credit card slots, where you can keep either some loyalty or business cards, and a slip pocket useful to keep travel documents. Also the detail of a six-ring golden binder separated into two groups of three is elegant as well as functional. There's also a leather pen holder on the side, which is rather slim, but where I managed my golden pen inside. 
On the whole, the item just feels solid and luxurious in hand.
There is also an extra value added by the brand: a customisation with hot-stamped golden initials of the owner's name and surname, which is so cute!
On the choice of my setup, I preferred not to buy the LV yearly refill, which are available separately, since they are actually too expensive and not so functional, but I preferred high-quality refill sets from the vast choice offered by CrossbowPrintables on Etsy.com according to my specific planning needs.
The cute customised dividers, together with the monthly calendar and to do list pages, all inspired from the LV theme, were a gift from a friend, who bought them from TheFabulousPlanner on Etsy.com.

The Happy Birthday divider was a purchase made on my recent trip to Switzerland.
If you, like me, are the pen and paper type of person, I hope this post will inspire your own planning, and if you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment below.

Till next time! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment