Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2018

AT HOME: FASHION BLOGGER OFFICE INSPIRATION.
Whether you are working on your fashion blog, or spending a day away from corporate headquarters, let your surroundings inspire you by creating a chic home office. 
Mixed delicate patterns, bright pastel colours and plenty of artwork will help spark creativity, while glam metallics and glam touches will make you feel like a million dollar girl.
Since when I started devoting some of my spare time to the creation of this blog, my home blogger space has been my sanctuary. My light soaked corner is filled with things I love, colours that sooth and pieces that inspire, in what I think is a perfect mix of classic and modern girly style.
1) Stylish furniture: my advice for building a successful business from your home is love where you work, that means you will love working, if your office or space you have created is a place you actually are fond of. Let a stylish new desk be your muse, choose a fashion-forward bureau you can use as a filing cabinet or splurge on the comfiest, but most beautiful chair you can find. You will also be more productive, if your surrounding is tidy. An organised white bookcase, perhaps with glass doors, like the one I chose, can be your best friend and wonderful to store either books or your best handbags and shoes.
2) Rugs and abat-jours: when you are bored with your floor, break your space up with a blast of colour: rugs are an easy way to update any room and they don’t have to break the budget. Abat-jours are also an elegant option to decorate your desk as well as to add suffuse light, when working late at night.
3) Decorative storage boxes: labelled boxes are a great way to organize the things you want out of sight. I painted my round hatboxes in a baby-pink hue and personalised them with cute details such as trimmings, charms and initials.
4) Chic accessories: finally, accent your space with cute accessories. I love pretty trays to hold my jewelry and phone when I write. Chic frames, fresh flowers and perfumed candles / catalytic lamps are a must for my work space. One of the latest trend is to choose a bar cart in the office to be decorated with books, candles, iconic perfume bottles and tiny jewelry boxes.
Dear readers, I hope this post inspires you to create that dreamy home office that is equally functional and fabulous, like mine... And... Good day to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment