Search This Blog

Thursday, July 19, 2018




OUR HOOPS NEED AN UPDATE, AND THIS SUMMER EARRING TREND IS IT.

Like the precious possessions once worn on bracelets, dainty charms are now back in fashion, but in an unexpected place - dangling on a pretty pair of hoop earrings. Personally, I love hoops, since I find them particularly becoming on me. Though they've truly always been in style, they have stood out as the "it" earrings of the past few seasons. Now, they've got an update to the tune of small stars, hearts and even seashell charms. Consider a shiny pavĂ© version to dress up any summertime outfit, or naturally, pair a nautical style with your next bathing suit or old beachwear. On my recent vacation in France, I bought two pairs of pretty hoops with small coloured beads and Southern-France themed charms, on a stall selling hand-made "bijoux" at St-Tropez's market. I'm really fond of their particular summery-boho inspiration and they will always remind me of my holidays on the French Riviera. Back home, I found also some refined models by some Italian brands, that I'm going to show you in my pictures. Anyway, I'm sure that, with so many options to choose from, it will be easy to pick the piece that feels most special to you too. In that way, they're a bit like the charm bracelets of the past but, this time, with a grown-up twist.

No comments:

Post a Comment