Search This Blog

Thursday, December 20, 2018

BIRTHDAY PRESENTS - PART 2: BEJEWELLED LEOPARD CLUTCH.🎁👛
On my last shopping tour in Milan with Mummy in search for a birthday present suitable to my likings, we were attracted by Gianni Chiarini flagship store recently inaugurated in via della Spiga, a sophisticated "boutique" dedicated to the brand's beautiful bags whose handcraft and extraordinary creative vision are worthy of the Florentine area's tradition of its craftsmen.
Since while it's true that in the end, it's the thought that goes in to gift giving that "really" matters, I believe that there's no reason I can't still nicely, and not so "subtly", suggest what I really want, at least to avoid my family and significant others to scramble to pick out a little something special for me...
So, my choice for a birthday present was easy, since I was immediately won over by "Reginella", a trendy, precious hand / shoulder bag in black leather and leopard print. Actually, I find that's the ideal accessory for this period of hectic pre-holiday engagements, since it can be worn from daytime to evening and is a touch of class  to elevate any outfit to a better-groomed look. Enriched by a central decoration of contrasting colourful stones, this very chic small bag keeps a clean and elegant design and is provided with a functional magnetic closure, as well as with an adjustable shoulder strap which allows to be easily wearable cross-body. And last but not least, it's made with high-quality materials, which makes it stand out from the heap of cheap-looking models that have invaded the market of fashion accessories this season, riding the wave of the "leopard-print trend".
Thanks to its versatility, this is a little bling I'm certainly going to pack for my next New Year's weekend in Switzerland.
Bye bye dear readers, and Merry Christmas! 🎄🎅🎁

No comments:

Post a Comment