Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2021

GLAM VALENTINE'S GIFT: DIOR TRIBALES EARRINGS



Hello dear readers. How was your Valentine's Day? 

As anticipated in my Instagram post, in which I described our celebrations, I'm going to write a short post about the present I received on the occasion: Dior Tribales earrings.

This bold model offers a new variation on an iconic style of the House. The white resin pearls suspend the signature letter charms 'D.I.O.R.' in gold-finish metal, with the letter 'O' paved with crystals. The clasp is integrated on the pearl, for a glam tribal effect.

Giving a romantic gift is all about knowing your partner. My sweetheart, even if he has known me for several years, and also my tastes pretty damn well, can still surprise me and strike the right chord without being overly cheesy. 

After all finesse is required, whether your relationship is brand spanking new or in its golden years...💕💘

No comments:

Post a Comment