Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

SUMMER COOL FIND: "SOFT-LIKE-A-CLOUD" RUFFLE SHEER TOP.

We’re in the thick of sale shopping season and internationally known online retailers have released some of the biggest price drops of the year so far. These retailer don’t drop sales very often, but when they do, they're worth heading to immediately, because there are so many great finds sitting in them. Right now, pieces are marked down up the 50% off and I did the digging to find the very best designer fashion finds worth adding to my cart. And I succeeded. From the buzzy swimwear that you’ll find in the suitcases of fashion insiders to dresses that are perfect if you’re on the hunt for a wedding guest look to the cool shoes that are about to sell out, there's a lovely piece I added to my wardrobe and want to share: a cool, feminine sheer silk-chiffon top by the Australian designer Christopher Esber, a very versatile piece which will be perfect to pair to white pants, even in the late Summer evening ahead. I’ve been appreciating Australian designers for some years, and in spite of their high prices, I sometimes like to seize the opportunity of a discounted purchase of their products, when I see it. And this was the case of my recent purchase, a stunning, delicately sheer ruffle silk tie-shirt with relaxed sleeves and delicate ties in chalky lilac, one of this season's hottest shades, which makes you feel as if you were wearing a soft cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment