Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

MY NEW CUSTOMISED TREASURE.

A short post to celebrate a present my partner has just given to me for our engagement anniversary: a personalised treasure bought at Merci Maman Boutique, which, in spite of the French name due to the origin of its founder, is a British brand headquartered in London and selling online, which has recently been awarded "The Queen's Award for Enterprise in the International Trade Category".




The necklace is gold-plated and inspired by the brand creation that the Duchess of Cambridge received from her sister after Prince George's birth. 
My customised treasure is made with a flat golden disc engraved by hand with the dedication "Love and Love again" on the front side and the date of our engagement on the reverse, accessorised with two tiny heart-shaped charms bearing our own initials. 
This present, with such a precious meaning was packed in a lovely Merci Maman signature orange gift box with a white bow and an interior protective velvet cushion and delivered to me on the special day as a token of our mutual feelings.
Thank you, darling! This lovely, lovely necklace is the prettiest little thing on earth, and I am going to wear it for long...
Merci Maman signature gift box
My customised necklace by Merci Maman

My customised necklace by Merci Maman

No comments:

Post a Comment