Search This Blog

Thursday, April 19, 2018

THE SILK SQUARE BY LOUIS VUITTON: 
THE ULTIMATE ACCESSORY OF THE SEASON
                                                   
It’s notorious that there’s no such a chic accessory as a designer's scarf: it’s easy to wear and elevates even the most basic outfit from plain to luxury-style. There’s also a practical side of wearing it in Spring, that is to avoid getting sore throat in such unpredictable weather as we’re experiencing in this April. Last Sunday, while I was examining my seasonal outfits in search of new combinations to cheer up the imminent starting of a new working week, I proudly examined my small collection of Louis Vuitton scarves. And I invariably find them so stylish that I decided to share this impression with you in this post. So if you’re looking to splurge on a new designer’s square, here is my collection and hopefully some source of inspiration.
- LV Summer trunk silk squares: they’re inspired by LV 's travel heritage and printed with a trompe-l'oeil trunk in the iconic canvas, complete with either colourful or more neutral details such as a LV luggage label, brass hinges and corners, or leather straps, metal chains and padlocks on a background of the iconic Monogram pattern.
- LV patterned / multicolour Monogram squares: they’re very feminine pieces available in summery colours and still featuring an all-over Multicolour Monogram or pastel LV pattern twisted with a flowery / geometric background and referencing the Maison's heritage with its famous emblem.
The LV world pastel squares: the last but not the least piece of my collection is a limited-edition iconic piece, that I keep it more as a decorative accessory in my closet rather than wear it. This ultra-chic scarf is 100% silk as the other models and features a world map incorporating miniature pastel monograms.
If you, like me, are huge fans of the French brand, you’ll certainly find that all these squares are the finishing touch for ultra-chic sophistication, with a modern take on the brand's heritage, and of course, also fashion accessories made with outstanding craftsmanship and high quality materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment