Search This Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2018

MY GETAWAY ESSENTIALS.
Hi guys! In this period of Spring weekends, we feel always ready for immediate departure, so let's resume the subject of planning a few days in relax, far from the city, and talk about the best outfits to pack for this kind of trip. As far as my getaway essentials are concerned, when not on a business trip, I always make sure to pack my LV Trolley or Keepall bag with the following pieces to feel comfy and relaxed:
First, cozy loungewear and pjs. As much as my life partner and I love exploring, we like dedicating only part of our time to this activity, while the rest of the day we love staying in, watching TV, reading a nice book, have some treatments at the spa, meditate, or even simply catching some z's, which is exactly what the doctor ordered to boost the mood and calm the mind!
A pair of jeans, t-shirt or silk blouse, blazer, flats or trainers and my generously sized LV tote are my favourite irrinunciabili pieces which make me feel always sporty and cool, while travelling and holidaying in luxury hotels. 
While a simple, elegant dress + clutch and pumps will be perfect for dinners at the hotel restaurant.                   
And I will never forget my LV beauty-case with beauty essentials for my diligent daily skincare routine and some extra hydrating, nourishing masks to get the most of a few days in complete relax. 
So long pals, enjoy your own getaways! I'll be back soon! ðŸ‘‹ðŸ˜Ž 

No comments:

Post a Comment