Search This Blog

Thursday, October 4, 2018

THE CHANEL BROOCH: HOW TO WEAR THIS ICONIC ACCESSORY.

I think there's ONE particular brand that I consider my beloved: Chanel; and its brooch has been in my "wish list" until recently, while browsing through some Chanel accessories at a vintage shop in St-Tropez, I found a beautiful piece in gold metal and strass crystal brooch, neither too big, or too small, a size that is just not too loud. This chic, stylish brooch is perfect to elevate any of my Fall outfit, since in this season I tend to wear more dressy outfits, while in Summer I prefer more basic looks and accessories.
So that's why today, I'm going to sum up various ways to include this classy accessory into several outfits:

1) Nicely standing out on a jacket lapel, simply my favourite way...
2) On one side of either a sweater or a cape, even in duplicate, to elevate a basic everyday outfit.
3) Adorably pinned to a beanie in Winter, or onto a beret for French-style inspiration.
4) On the side pocket of a tweed dress or jacket: so Chanel-inspired!
5) Nothing beats matching a Chanel brooch to a LBD: ultimate classy!
6) Pinned onto the mid-collar of a simple shirt makes it obvious yet not loud.
7) Stylishly placed at waist area on a skirt, so cool!
As you have already seen, all you need to style such a wonderful accessory is to use just some creativity and the result will be an effortlessly chic and classy look. If you already have one Chanel brooch, perhaps a vintage model inherited from some female relative and you are stuck as to how to match it, try the above ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment