Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2018

BLUSH PINK: THE NEW PALETTE FOR "GIRLY-STYLE" INTERIORS.
If you haven't noticed the trend towards blush pink over the past seasons, then you must have been living under a rock. You can't go anywhere without seeing this soft, romantic shade of pink popping up, nor have a look at pictures on Instagram or Pinterest without being deluged by pictures of cozy, girly blush-pink interiors. 
I'm not a proponent of completely changing your entire home just because of trends, but it's always fun to switch up a few accessories if a trend comes along that you really love. Personally, when I renewed my bedroom several years ago, I chose vintage Provençal-style white furniture and a blush-pink palette well ahead of time, since this mix of French and girly style suits so well my personal taste, and I've been enjoying its relaxing and cozy atmosphere since then. So I think that pink will be there to stay for long in my room, even after the trend and I'll go on loving it!
So, if you want to achieve the soft vibe I went for it will be so easy for you to do the same without breaking the bank, too! All you need is to swap up a few throw pillow covers, a blanket and switch up a couple of small accent pieces to achieve the same effect. Even if your furniture is more modern, the romantic ambience will be a certain result. And to enhance the mood, choose pink loungewear for your lazy Sunday mornings...
I've rounded up some of the pieces I've chosen to achieve the "girly look" in my room so that I can show you how it's easy to incorporate some details into an existing décor and transform its colour scheme with just a few touches. Enjoy!
      
                                            1)Pink storage boxes       2) Pink throw and monogrammed box
3)Pink walls                      4) Pink lampshades
5) Vintage prints with dominant palette of pink
6) Rattan armchairs with pink cushions and pillows
            7) Bouillonné curtain        8) Antique French-style chair
9) Limoges jewel boxes          10) Framework with motto
11) Small Rose bouquets
                                                            12) Blush-pink loungewear

No comments:

Post a Comment