Search This Blog

Thursday, October 18, 2018

TRENDS: FENDI ZUCCA PRINT IS BACK!
Like lots of fashionistas and celebrities, who have been spotted embracing the Zucca print in the past season, I also have been going crazy for the Fendi Zucca print, relaunched in both the S/S 2018 Fendi Ready-to-wear and bag collection. 
Zucca print was popular in the 90's, and seeing that the 2018 hottest trend is 90's vibes, it is no wonder that Zucca print is making a comeback. 
The Fendi "double F" logo was first introduced in 1965 and created by Karl Lagerfeld, who understood luxury fashion and knew the importance for the brand to be instantly recognisable. Fendi Zucca's print was in all designs of the fashion house from the 1970's to the 1990's and was a success among iconic celebrities of that time too. Moreover, this identifiable symbol was what kicked off the brand into the luxury fashion powerhouse it is today. Personally, I'm certainly going to embrace the trend, which makes me feel nostalgic for a stylish and roomy shopping bag I used to wear at that time + matching logo wallet... Moreover, the fabric's colours are so suitable for the F/W season! I only think it's a must to wear this pieces only in "small doses", that is not more than one logo piece in every single outfit, so as to avoid any "showy effect". I'm particularly excited for my recent purchase of a Zucca print skirt, that I'm going to include into two outfits: the first one for autumnal days with a brown suède bomber + ankle boots, the second one for winter months, with a brown mink jacket + suède boots.
And, since I like to indulge fully in the logo trend, I'm still thinking of adding a Fendi-logo Kahn I to my bag collection...

No comments:

Post a Comment